We have received rave reviews on how effective our Activated Charcoal Soap has been for people with troubled skin, we thought it was fitting to create a liquid formula that is just as fabulous, Clear Skin facial wash.
Clear Skin Facial Wash is ideal for oily, acne prone, combination and normal skin types. It is a detoxifying and nourishing face wash that will deeply cleanse your skin, remove impurities, toxins and dead skin while leaving your skin refresh, soft and glowing. Its creamy, rich lather and nice unisex scent derived from therapeutic essential oils
Clear Skin Facial Wash ingredient highlights:
We package 1/2 oz of Clear Skin Facial Wash in a glass bottle. Only a dime size amount is need to do the job. To use, simply wet face, pump a dime size and cleanse face in a circular motion being careful around the eyes. Rinse, pat dry and follow with Clear Skin Toner or Clear Skin Facial Mask if doing a complete skin care regiment. Ingredients: Distilled Water, Decyl Glucoside, Organic Aloe Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Aveena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Glycerin, Panthenol, Activated Charcoal, White Willow Bark Extract, Guar Gum, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Xanthan Gum, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil and Tea Tree Oil
- Activated Charcoal - powerhouse at deeply removing oils, dirt and toxins which help reduce acne and other skin ailments.
- White Willow Bark Extract - has acne-fighting properties and detoxifying antioxidants that help cleanse oily skin and smooth the appearance of fine lines.
- Organic Aloe Vera - restores and maintains moisture while promoting the healing
- Lavender Essential Oil - has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and soothing properties
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - a powerhouse fighter of acne-causing bacteria and infections