Give your feet the treatment they deserve with our all natural Lemon-Mint Foot Balm. Made from soothing natural butters and moisturizing oils, the skin of your feet will feel soft and smooth, without an oily residue. The foot balm glides on to hydrate the skin all over the feet, but in particular between the toes and on the heels where skin tends to be dry and cracked.
The nourishing butters and oils in this foot balm combine to make an excellent conditioner for the skin, sealing in moisture and keeping the skin hydrated. This will help improve the look and feel of dry, scaly skin on the toes and heels.
To keep your feet in top-notch shape between pedicures, use our Botanical Foot Soak to bath your feet as it eases pain and soften your feet. Follow with our “The Grit" foot soap to exfoliate your feet by removing dead skin, then apply Lemon-Mint Foot Balm to seal in moisture.
* 1.8 oz glass Amber Jar
* Cocoa Butter - soothing emollient used to heal and moisturize skin
* Shea Butter - deeply penetrates into the skin to soothe and moisturize
* Olive oil - softens and conditions the feet
* Andiroba Oil - It is highly moisturizing and emollient oil intended to sooth and protect dry, cracked and problem skin
* Jojoba - nature’s only oil that resembles human sebum, rich in Vitamin E, promotes healthy skin
* Rosemary Oil - stimulates to help all the ingredients penetrate deeply into the skin of the feet
* Tea Tree Oil - gives an anti-bacterial component
Swipe fingers across balm and massage into feet (best when feet are slightly damp after bathing). For best results, apply heavily at night and put on cotton socks to allow plenty of time for the ingredients to absorb. Your feet will feel amazingly soft the next day!
This product is very moisturizing and a little goes a very long way! We recommend starting with a small amount and increase if needed.
* Dab on dry patches to revive skin
* Can also be used on dry hands
* Great for dry, cracked elbows and knees
* Also works on chapped lips
Please store in a cool, dark place for maximum freshness, as this foot balm does not contain any preservatives or synthetic ingredients. It is very concentrated and only a small amount is needed to be effective. This product should last a long time. Be sure to keep water out of jar and store in cool area.
Warning: This product may melt during summer transit or left in hot temperatures. If you find it has melted, place in the freezer until solid, then remove. Once it returns to room temperature you may enjoy it again.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Almond Oil, Andiroba Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Non-GMO Vitamin E, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Oil, Spearmint Oil, Tea Tree and Glyceryl Monocaprylate (and) Glyceryl Monoundecylenate (naturally derived)
NOTE: All images are for reference only; products may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Please allow for slight color differences in your finished products.
Our chamomile and tansy body butter is a sensual treat for your skin! It is...
Give your skin the moisturizing treatment it deserves with Golden Body Butter. Its smooth, balm-like...